Tuesday, April 30, 2013

God, the faithful.

The Lord is seriously so good.
He has proven this to me, even through all of the turmoil that I have gone through, how magnificently faithful that He truly is.
He has also proven how great His love is for me.

How He has provided for me the last couple of months has been astounding  using His wonderful children to help me.
He has provided me with His strength.
"My God is a God who provides."

["God is our refuge and strength; an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1]

Prayer can move mountains.
It can shake the most calloused heart.
It can bring repentance.
Prayer can do the impossible.

So can faith.
And God knows our hearts.
He knows everything about us: All of our hopes, desires, aspirations.
Because He created us.

If we go to God in prayer, He will be faithful.
It might not be in our timing, but it will be in His.
It may not come in the way that we wanted it to, but He also knows what we need.
That's where our part comes in: trusting, believing, and having faith.

Take the plunge.
Jump into the riches of His grace.
God is so worth everything else that comes along, even when the waves come crashing down.
He will be there for you.

"And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." - Philippians 1:6

I know that in those verses He is talking specifically to the church of Philippi, but I believe it to be true for those that come to know Him.
He is continually making us more into His image, which is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment